WELCOME

Glad to have you visit Mountain Meadows Photographs. I hope you enjoy my view of nature. I am not one for a lot of words, so it is mostly photographs.

Unless noted all of the photographs are my original work.


Your Comments Are Welcome

ENJOY





Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Grand Teton National Park - Day Two

Day two at the park started out pretty good, but by about 3:00 pm the rain came.  We went back to Jackson Hole and did the shops.  Later, we went back to the Park.  No bears were seen.  Not much for pictures a few landscapes and some flowers.

8x10 Grand Tetons IMG_1447

8x10 Grand Tetons IMG_1441

8x10 Spring Beauty IMG_1456
Western Spring Beauty (Claytonis lanceolata)

8x10  Jenny Lake IMG_1461
Not sure the name of this bush with the tiny flowers.

8x10 Sagebrush Buttercup IMG_1459
Sagebrush Buttercup (Ranunculus jovis)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your pictures are once again absolutely beautiful! I love the flowers but I couldn’t stay away from the mountain photos.

John
relaxedrush.blogspot.com
connectedtothevinephotography.blogspot.com