WELCOME

Glad to have you visit Mountain Meadows Photographs. I hope you enjoy my view of nature. I am not one for a lot of words, so it is mostly photographs.

Unless noted all of the photographs are my original work.


Your Comments Are Welcome

ENJOY





Monday, February 16, 2009

A Visit to Cache County

On Sunday, February 15th I was in Cache County, Utah. The Bald Eagle and Common Goldeneyes were in Blacksmith Fork Canyon. I saw them on the way up to Hardware Ranch Wildlife Management Area. Hardware is a great place to take the family and see some elk.


Bald Eagle

Hardware Ranch WMA sleigh ride.

Common Goldeneyes - a male courting two females

End of the day.

1 comment:

Its Time to Live said...

Hey, what's the big idea coming into my part of the world, taking photos and not even stopping in for a visit?