WELCOME

Glad to have you visit Mountain Meadows Photographs. I hope you enjoy my view of nature. I am not one for a lot of words, so it is mostly photographs.

Unless noted all of the photographs are my original work.


Your Comments Are Welcome

ENJOY





Monday, June 15, 2009

Flowers, Bird and Bugs of Sardine Canyon

In between rain storms I found some interesting things while traveling the Baxter Hollow road from the summit of Sardine Canyon into Cache Valley.

8x10IMG_4709

5x7IMG_4733

5x7IMG_4766

5x7IMG_4760

5x7IMG_4745

5x7IMG_4769

Green-tailed Towhee
Green-tailed Towhee

Damselfly

Circada / June Bug

Circada / June Bug

3 comments:

NatureStop said...

Greetings from Oman.What great images.Wow!!

Anonymous said...

How is the Baxter Hollow Road down from Sardine Canyon in June?

It looks like a gravel road on the map, so we are worried our Toyota Camry my have troubles on that road. It is too bad we do not have a 4-wheel drive Jeep, because the pictures of the wild flowers up on the mountain meadows look great!

Richard said...

The road is a good dirt road. I would not go down it after a rain storm or when it is muddy. A two wheel drive vehicle with decent clearance should not have any problems. I am not sure of the clearance of a Camry. From the top it would not be a bad walk.