WELCOME

Glad to have you visit Mountain Meadows Photographs. I hope you enjoy my view of nature. I am not one for a lot of words, so it is mostly photographs.

Unless noted all of the photographs are my original work.


Your Comments Are Welcome

ENJOY





Sunday, May 2, 2010

Something a Little Different

After a great vacation this spring and now that winter is trying to come back, I have spent some time playing with some of the shots in Paint Shop. I hope you enjoy my interpretation of Nature's beauty.

5x7 fract  IMG_8873

8x10 Death Valley Fract IMG_8342

5x7 fract IMG_8869

5x7 Wildflower, Zion fract  IMG_8679

5x7 Wildflower, Zion FRACT IMG_8730

5x7 Death Valley FRACT IMG_8441

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! This feature is so cool. Living (as I do) in the area you seem to photograph a lot, I appreciate your attention to texture and contrast. And there is nothing like LIFE in Death Valley, is there? I love the spring, especially afer a wet winter like we've had, and you go out to Death Valley, and the place is transformed! Wildflowers in every imaginable color, just blanket the landscape! So beautiful. Thanks for dropping by my place; otherwise I wouldn't have had a chance to see your wonderful work.

Lois said...

I am fascinated by your photos! Everything is so different here in Florida...your site is beautiful!