WELCOME

Glad to have you visit Mountain Meadows Photographs. I hope you enjoy my view of nature. I am not one for a lot of words, so it is mostly photographs.

Unless noted all of the photographs are my original work.


Your Comments Are Welcome

ENJOY





Tuesday, August 31, 2010

North to Alaska Day Fifteen and Sixteen - Mt Lassen National Park - The Final Days

Day fifteen we are headed home.  We stop at Mt Lassen National Park for our final excursion.  This is another park where we could of spent more time.   On day sixteen we hurried through Nevada on I80, across the Salt Flats and home.  It was a great trip.

8x10 Mt Lassen National Park IMG_0071

8x10 Mt Lassen National Park IMG_0092

8x10 Mt Lassen National Park IMG_0107

8x10 Mt Lassen National Park IMG_0111

8x10 Mt Lassen National Park IMG_0119

No comments: